Equipped with all of the standard elite one battery-operated features, the Lobster elite two's advanced triple oscillation takes match play to the next level at a minimal cost increase over the elite one. While almost all battery-powered tennis ball machines sweep randomly left to right horizontally, the lobster elite two tennis ball launcher also oscillates vertically, giving you short and deep shots in a random pattern to provide a better physical workout. Or, choose your shot placement vertically only and horizontally only.
- Triple oscillation simulates match play by combining both vertical and horizontal oscillation functions to throw balls throughout the entire court-left, right, short and deep.
- Improve your reaction time while you advance your foot speed agility.
- Sky-high lobs and blistering speeds of 80mph will take your game to new levels.
- These battery-powered tennis ball machines will challenge all your strokes, not just your forehand or backhand.
- "High Spin" is standard equipment. Lobster provides unmatched heavy top and underspin adjustable to little spin.
If you think your game could benefit from upping the oscillation features to include a narrow and wide two-line drill feature, find out more about our premium elite three automatic tennis ball machine.
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2019-04-03
|Oscillation :||random horizontal, random vertical|
|Speed :||10 to 80 mph|
|Feed rate :||2-12 seconds|
|Spin :||"high" top, back|
|Elevation :||electronic, 0-60 degrees|
|Ball capacity :||150|
|Power options :||battery, electric, combo (options in cart)|
|Court time :||4-8 hours|
|Standard charger :||included|
|Premium charger :||optional|
|Remote :||elite 2 included or elite10 (optional)|
|Weight :||42 lbs.|
|Warranty :||4 years|
|Product # :||EL02.|